Dr Mofateh library in College of Agriculture was established in 1963. This library with very limited books was activated in 1957 at Tohid high school, shiraz city. Six years later this library established officially in College of Agriculture, located at 15 km north of Shiraz (Bajgah). This library with 13656 English books, 9493 Persian books, 892 English Journals, 94 persian Journals, 68 microfilms, 72 video tapes, 92 strip films, 300 research papers, 1199 thesis, is one of the most important libraries at Shiraz university. This library has connection with 20 Scientific centers including university libraries and research institutes. This library was pioneers at digital library.
This process was started in 1992 and after 2 years all parts of library including acquisition Journals, cataloging and circulation desk were digital. This library using Pars Azarakh system. According to this system all information are up to date. The area of this library is 1380 m2 and new parts of libray with 300 m2 will be finished in 2009. The personals of college of Agriculture library are 14 persons.